WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM?
Cookies are small text files that are placed onto your computer by websites and/or applications that you visit. Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when using our website – for example, storing your name for the next time you visit and want to make an appointment.
The information we collect from cookies enables us to:
- Tailor our website to your personal needs
- Remember the notifications that you have been shown so that you are not shown them again
- Make improvements and updates to our website based on the way you want to use them
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following categories of cookies:
Category 1: necessary cookies
Necessary cookies enable you to use our website. Without these cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
Category 2: performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our websites so we can improve them for you in future. For example, they collect information on which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may get. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
- Google Analytics (universal): we are using Google Universal Analytics to monitor our website performances and check visitor activities to adapt our content based on their expectations
Category 3: functionality cookies
Functionality cookies enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us to remember data, such as your username and language preference, to save you having to enter them again the next time you visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Category 4: targeting/advertising cookies
We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests.
For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our websites, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our websites and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Google Adwords (conversion): we use Google Adwords cookies to customize the advertising and content you see for our website, limit the number of ads you see for our website, and measure the effectiveness of our campaign
- Google Adwords (remarketing): we use Google Adwords remarketing cookies to collect data about your activities when you visit our websites, the website of
entities who serve our ads (advertisers), or the website and online services where we display ads
No personally identifiable information is stored in any of the platforms mentioned above.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS?
To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend that you accept cookies. However, you can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button.
Book your consultation
As well as providing an excellent level of care in comfortable, high-end surroundings, we know that efficiency and convenience also really matter.
At the Clinic @ 78, all of our services are managed within a single system, to keep things as quick and simple for you as possible. This means a smooth booking process, minimal waiting times and fast, simple referrals.
Book a consultation
Click below if you would like to book
a consultation with one of our experts.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, you can get answers
by completing our simple online form.
Request a callback
Request a callback, and one of our expert team
will be in touch at your convenience.